The hall is situated alongside the A171 (main Whitby to Scarborough road), seats 100 people, has night storage and infra red wall heaters, has disabled and baby changing facilities, laptop, projector and screen and has a stage.
We Have a Main Hall, Well Equipped Kitchen, Large free Car Park and Sports Field.
Address:- Hawsker and Stainsacre Village Hall, Mill Lane, Low Hawsker, Whitby, YO22 4LT
Hawsker is about 3miles South of Whitby on the A171.
Hall Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday 08.00am to 10.30pm
Saturday 08.00am to 11.00pm
Sunday 08.00am to 10.00pm
- Monday to Friday During Day the hall is available between the hours ( 09.00 - 17.30 ) Except Wednesdays ( 13.30 to 17.00 ).
- Monday to Friday Evenings the hall is only available on 1st and 3rd Tuesdays each month.
- Friday Evenings the hall is in use for a Whist drive from 19:30 to 22:00 (Visitors VERY WELCOME!)
- Saturday The hall is available from 09:00 to 17:00 during the day. A domino drive takes place every other Saturday evening (Visitors VERY WELCOME!)
- Sunday The hall is normally available from 09:00 to 22:00.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS REGARDING HALL AVAILABILITY PLEASE CONTACT PAM ON 01947 605667